LEVEL METHOD TESTING:
It’s SUPER important to set your password in the new system (without that we can’t do anything!). If you’ve bookmarked the level method website on your phone or computer, you’ll need to save the new page here…
If you registered with email, instead of Facebook login, click here to set your password, otherwise you can log in with Facebook as normal.
Ok – the first thing you’re going to notice is that all your levels have been “recalibrated” — that’s a fancy way of saying we’ve readjusted the levels to be more accurate!
There is a STRONG possibility you leveled up, or are now even closer to leveling up!
Here’s what’s different in 2.0:
- Masters Levels
- Are now combined on the MAP – If you were already on the Masters MAPS you’ll notice your levels haven’t changed in the switch over.
- Red Level
- With the addition of the Red Level we have better separation/clarification. This is what used to be black and brown (elite competitors).
- Black Belt is Within Reach
- You may or may not have plans to compete in fitness, but the black belt levels are now achievable by gym members. Difficult still, but about 2 to 3% of members in the system are black belts now, where before it was 0.
- More Progression Steps
- Stuck on Double-unders? There are more progression steps in all of the categories to smooth out the progressions and keep progress moving forward.
If you’d like to read a bit more on why LM 2.0, click here!