Our mission at Harbor City Community Fitness is to provide opportunities for you to improve your fitness, health and wellness.
With the guidelines provided by the health department, CDC and the help of countless individuals, we are confident that we can begin to do so in person once again.
Simple things such as social distancing, ensuring all training sessions are booked by appointment only, and having fewer than 10 people in our facility of 10,000 square feet at once, are just some of the foundational guidelines our safety protocols are built upon.
You will have pre-booked your session with your coach remotely through text message or email.
- We ask that you avoid entering the facility until 5 minutes prior to the start of your appointment.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to make use of the hand sanitizing stations located at the west end of the facility.
- While practicing social distancing, your coach will help usher you to your respective workout zone.
Once in your workout zone, we will review some basic guidelines that must be adhered to during your training session.
These include cleaning, washroom and water station procedures…
- You will have access to an alcohol-based cleaner and fresh hand towels.
- You will take a few minutes to clean and sanitize your workout zone with your fresh towel and an alcohol-based cleaning agent.
- To avoid unnecessary contact, you will be required to ask us to use the washroom facilities or the water station.
During the training session, coaches will remain distanced from the perimeter of the assigned training zone.
- We will practice safe distancing while still coaching, cueing and guiding you through your individualized training session.
- Upon completion of the training session you will have an additional 5 minutes to ask questions and book another appointment should it be needed.
- Upon leaving, we will direct you to the south entrance of the facility.
Our goal is to continue to provide the opportunity for you to improve your fitness, health and wellness.
We believe having these guidelines in place will allow you to do so safely.