As you’re likely aware, gyms will soon be opening under restricted guidelines. We are excited for this, yet exercising complete caution. As we decide on how to move forward, we want and value your input and thoughts.
How are we going to re-open?
We understand some people are ready to go, and others are being extremely cautious. Wherever you are on that continuum, it’s okay. We are here to help you feel great, achieve your goals, and be the healthiest version of yourself no matter where you are. If you want to stay home, or you want to workout safely in the gym, we are also here to support you.
We have a firm and progressive plan in place that goes above and beyond CDC guidelines with strict physical distancing and sanitization protocols.
Here are some of the measures we will have in place:
- You will register for a specific time slot ahead of time for each day you choose to attend. We will have a strict 10 person cap.
- When registering, you will choose your workout station. Each station will have a designated workout space with all of the equipment and cleaning supplies you will need.
- Time slots will be 1 hour long, with 45 minutes to train, and 15 minutes to sanitize your station. You may not come in early, and may not stay after.
- There will be no sharing of equipment during sessions.
- We have the capability of taking everyone’s temperature upon entering the gym.
- All workout stations will be at least 10 feet apart.
- You will need to clean and sanitize everything in your station following your workout.
- We will deep clean and sanitize thoroughly between sessions.
We love and care about each and every one of you, and want to do what’s best in order to support you right now. We are fortunate that our facility has an abundance of space and equipment in order to execute this plan safely and efficiently.
Please take a minute to fill out this brief questionnaire by the close of business Friday. We are tentatively capable of starting limited operations as early as Monday, April 27. We will make our decisions based on your feelings and input, so let us know what you think. It will help us greatly.