We want to thank you for all of your feedback! It has greatly influenced our decision to open for limited operations as of tomorrow, Monday, April 27, 2020.
Our Current Offerings:
- Semi-Private Training limited to 4 participants with dedicated equipment & sanitation tools for each section.
- Individual Training Sessions limited to 3 participants to complete a self-guided training session with dedicated equipment & sanitation tools for each section. At the moment, these sessions will be offered concurrently with Semi-Private Training time offerings.
- 1-on-1 Personal Training scheduled privately with your Coach.
Our plan is progressive, and will be adjusted as the pandemic restrictions change. This is the first phase of re-opening, and will continually be amended as time passes.
Here are some of the measures we have in place:
- You will register for a specific time slot ahead of time for each day you choose to attend. You may register for each session 24 hours in advance.
- Sessions will be 1 hour long, with 45 minutes to train, and 15 minutes to sanitize your station. You may not come in early, and may not stay after.
- There will be no sharing of equipment during sessions.
- We have the capability of taking everyone’s temperature upon entering the gym.
- All workout stations will be at least 10 feet apart.
- You will need to clean and sanitize everything in your station following your workout.
- We will deep clean and sanitize thoroughly between sessions.
- You MUST bring a towel to each session, and your own water bottle. There will be no shared jump ropes, so please bring yours with you!